Espinosa Cigars has begun shipping Eminent Domain, the second release of its Backroom Series. Available at a select number of retailers in the U.S., Eminent Domain will be available in one vitola, a 6 x 50, and will sell for $9.50 per cigar and will be available in 10 count boxes.
Espinosa’s Eminent Domain will be available at the following retailers:
- Smoke Inn (Margate, Fla.)
- Cordovas (Pensacola, Fla.)
- Executive Cigar (Simpsonville, Ken.)
- The Stogie Smoke Stop (Dayton, Ohio)
- Pipes and Pleasures (Columbus, Ohio)
- Allegheny Smoke Works (Allegheny, Penn.)
- Blue Smoke of Dallas (Dallas, Texas)
- ZT Cigars (Oklahoma City, Okla.)
- Burn Premium Cigar (Burnsville, Minn.)
- West Coast Cigars (San Jose, Calif.)
Details on the blend of Eminent Domain are scarce other than it being medium-bodied and featuring a rustic habano wrapper. It will be made at Espinosa’s La Zona Cigar Factory in Estelí, Nicaragua.