For additional information, please contact Sara A. Woldai, CMP, Manager, Marketing Meetings and Events at email@example.com.
During this year’s symposium there will also be a special session on CBD and cannabis regulations as well as a prestigious list of guest speakers, including:
- California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) on Proposition 56 and Cigarette & Tobacco Products Licensing Act Requirements
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) on their new UL 8139 Safety Standard for Electrical Systems of Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping Devices;
- EAS Consulting Group on Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA Inspections;
- Cardno Chemrisk on Premarket Tobacco Product Applications;
- ECigIntelligence on EU Market Impact from the Tobacco Products Directive;
- Broughton Laboratories on Navigating the UK and MHRA Approval Process;
- Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) on U.S. State Vapor Taxes; and
- Indiana Smoke-Free Association, Not Blowing Smoke, NY Vapor Association and more on U.S. state laws.
Click here to view the agenda. To register, visit http://www.cvent.com/events/e-vapor-and-tobacco-law-symposium/event-summary-196736b5532049db8bfada680a996afe.aspx.