“We are excited to welcome TPE21 to the LVCC,” says Brian Yost, chief operating officer of the Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority (LVCVA.) “The convention center and the entire destination are committed to providing show organizers, exhibitors and attendees with the highest level of health and safety protocols during their time in Las Vegas”
In order to ensure that everyone who attends TPE21 can do so safely, TMG is working closely with the LVCC and following the guidelines outlined by the city of Las Vegas and the CDC for in-person events. A few examples of the show health and safety precautions include:
- All exhibitors and attendees will be required to wear a mask at all times while on the show floor, per current guidance from the city of Las Vegas and state of Nevada. This will be strictly enforced during the show.
- Temperatures of all attendees will be monitored by a Heat Monitoring and Thermal Image screening system, located to the entrance of the show floor.
- Sanitizing stations will be located throughout the show floor.
- Signage reminding attendees and exhibitors of the social distancing requirements will be posted throughout the exhibition hall.
- Designated smoking areas will be provided on the show floor. Smoking and walking around the show floor without a mask, will not be permitted. Exhibitors may smoke in their booths if they adhere to social distancing & safety requirements.
TMG will continue to monitor conditions in Las Vegas and will work closely with the LVCC and local leaders to ensure that TPE21 will be held safely. The company will share information and updates with the industry in the coming weeks should conditions change. The TPE21 COVID-19 policy is updated regularly and can be found at https://tobaccoplusexpo.com/covid-19.