Fans of Drew Estate can look forward to the national release of Tubos versions of the company’s most popular brands including ACID Kuba Deluxe, Undercrown Maduro, Undercrown Shade, Undercrown Shade Grown, Tabak Especial Dulce, Tabak Especial Negra, Kentucky Fire Cured and Kentucky Fire Cured Sweets. These new Tubos will be on display in Drew Estate booth during the 2019 International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR) trade show and convention in Las Vegas.
Drew Estate Tubos are shipping alongside a retail counter merchandising solution and are packaged in 25 count bundles. These merchandising solutions are designed to draw in retail customers and to also be equally effective within a humidor or on a counter. The following 25-count Tubos will be available at IPCPR 2019:
- ACID Kuba Deluxe Toro Tubo (6 x 52) – MSRP $300/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Maduro Toro Tubo (6 x 52) – MSRP $223/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Shade Toro Tubo (6 x 52) – MSRP $223/bundle of 25
- Undercrown Sun Grown Toro Tubo (6 x 52) – MSRP $223/bundle of 25
- Tabak Especial Dulce Toro Tubo (6 x 52) – MSRP $232/bundle of 25
- Tabak Especial Negra Toro Tubo (6 x 52) – MSRP $232/bundle of 25
- Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Tubo (6 x 52) – MSRP $187.50/bundle of 25
- Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend Sweets Tubo (6 x 52) – MSRP $187.50/bundle of 25
“The Tubo collection serves our brick & mortar retailers with on-the-run options for their increasingly mobile customers. These days, dudes and dudettes are jumpin on a CityBike with their Go-Pro and Yeti, ready for wild ass Instagramming. We built our Tubos to withstand small, curbside accidents and other unanticipated mobile risks. Drew Estate cares,” says Jonathan Drew, president and founder of Drew Estate.
For all the latest news from Drew Estate, visit drewestate.com.