Are you looking to join Cigar Rights of America (CRA) and need a little incentive to do so? Then the trade organization is making it easy for consumers to join while also receiving some of the best cigars on the market today.
At the 2019 International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR), CRA debuted a new sampler called the CRA Freedom Sampler. Appearing in many Great American Cigar Shops, the Freedom Sampler retails for $150 and includes some special releases like the Don Pepin Original Connecticut, Padrón Black No. 200, and the Tatuaje Fausto Limited SA. The full lineup of cigars in the sampler includes:
- Alec Bradley Mundial PL #56 (6 1/4 x 56)
- Diamond Crown Black Diamond Emerald (6 x 52)
- Don Pepin Original Connecticut (6 x 52)
- Fuente Fuente OpusX Destino al Siglo
- La Aroma de Cuba Noblesse Viceroy (5 3/4 x 54)
- La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull (6 1/2 x 52/54)
- Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado (6 1/x 52)
- Padrón Black No. 200 (5 1/2 x 56)
- Rocky Patel 50th Anniversary Toro (6 x 52)
- Tatuaje Fausto Limited SA (6 x 52)
With the purchase of this sampler, the consumer will also get a basic one-year Cigar Rights of America membership. Money from the sampler will also be used by CRA to help fund its legislative activities and initiatives.